Columbus Crew Stadium to host post-game Flogging Molly show!
March 25, 13
The Columbus Crew, Crew Stadium and CD 102.5 have announced that international Irish rock band Flogging Molly will return to Crew Stadium for the second consecutive year to play a full set following the Crew’s match against the Portland Timbers on Sunday, July 7. Pummel Portland with Flogging Molly presented by CD 102.5 will serve as the band’s only performance in Ohio this year. Flogging Molly drummer George Schwindt and manager Gary Schwindt are Columbus natives and have been season ticket holders of the Crew for the past six years. “We’re thrilled to return to Crew Stadium and recreate the magic of last year’s event,” said drummer George Schwindt. “As supporters of the Black & Gold, Crew Stadium is a special place for us, and we’re excited to share our music with the fans after the Portland match.” Flogging Molly played their first post-match show on May 26, 2012 following the Crew’s contest with the Chicago Fire, delivering an unforgettable moment in Crew Stadium history. “We’re excited to welcome Flogging Molly back to Crew Stadium,” said Crew President & General Manager Mark McCullers. “Aside from being one of the most high-energy internationally acclaimed bands, they are true friends of the Crew, and we value our relationship with them.” All tickets to the Crew vs. Timbers match will grant access to the concert. After overwhelming demand last season for additional field level access, a limited number of VIP field access passes and wristbands are available, allowing for guaranteed VIP field access directly in front of the concert stage in addition to match seating – starting at $42 for south end match seating and $49 for lower level match seating – via TheCrew.com. Tickets for the match are available via Ticketmaster.com, the Crew Stadium Ticket Office, Ticketmaster outlets or by phone (614.447.CREW). Crew Season Ticket Holders should check their email for more information on-field access.
Paint A Burnt House
January 17, 13
Ever notice the mural behind the band in our current publicity photo? The photo was taken by the extraordinary Dan Monick, but the mural is called "Paint A Burnt House" and was done by Detroit-based mural artist Marianne Audrey Burrows.
Amazon "Fill Your Cloud" $5 Promotion!
January 16, 13
Amazon.com is running a $5 promotion special called “Fill Your Cloud” on over 2,000 mp3 albums. Both Flogging Molly's "Speed of Darkness" and The Drowning Men's "All of the Unknown" are available as part of this promotion for $5 now!
- Part 2 of Matt's interview for @TransWorldSKATE 30th Anniversary. Check it out! http://t.co/hmETH9wDp8
- Check Matt's interview for @TransWorldSKATE 30th! #7 on their list of the 30 Most Influential Skaters Of All Time! http://t.co/QeYYYgUPnM
- Check out the Daytrotter session we did! http://t.co/2v9BIixXz2 Thanks @daytrotter @daytrotter_feed We had a great time!
- 3/16 for 24 hours @PopMarketMusic will have Speed Of Darkness vinyl plus poster for $16.99! A St. Paddy's Day treat! http://t.co/DKGQJdhSMp
- Thurs 6 PM PST/9 PM EST tune in to Moheak Radio SPEAK EASY. Interview with Dave-FM as the feat. artist! @iHeartRadio http://t.co/2DmKzoBxrL